Monday, October 19, 2015

Get ready for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show

It's that time of the year again. The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is 2 weeks away from us, and it promises to be very more exciting than ever. For all of you catamaran lovers out there, there will now be an "American Catamaran Show" running simultaneously at Pier 66. We are going to be very busy, all hands on deck.

Please let me know if you plan to attend, specially if you would like to visit one of the boats on display. Send me an email, make your appointment. You, my dear customer and fellow blog reader, are the most important thing to me and I want to hear from you.



Send me an email now to make an appointment to see the boat of your choice. Hurry! because I'm getting a lot of requests and I want to make sure I have the time needed to carefully review your needs and specifications.

caroline.laviolette@catamarans.com


No comments:

Post a Comment